COMMUNITY RESOURCE INC.
Yam Community Resource, Inc. is located in Huntington Station, NY, 11746
Call 631-804-8856 for Initial Intake Interview and set up your appointment.
Or send us an email [email protected]
All meeting times are done by appointment only.
Languages: Haitian Creole, Spanish, English, and French. Use Translator Button for language desired.
- Initial screening and full assessment to determine needs and develop the service plan
- Assist with applications for SNAP, Medicaid, and Temporary Assistance
- Help with initial application as well as recertification
- Initiate contact and referral for community services
- Assist with filling out any other miscellaneous forms
- Translation and interpretation for Haitian Creole, English, and French
- Escort clients to meetings and interviews
- Advocacy linking with other agencies for the benefit of the client
- Assist with application process through the New York State of Health
Yam Community Resource, Inc.
NYSOH Certified Application Counselor Organization (CAC)
As a CAC Organization, Yam helps people understand, apply, and enroll for health coverage through the Marketplace. Yam helps consumer complete the application process for Marketplace health insurance coverage.
Languages for Yam – Haitian Creole, Spanish, and English.
Contact YAM by Phone or by email. 631-804-8856 or [email protected]
You can also contact NYSOH 1 855 355 5777 and request that your coverage be transferred to Yam Dashboard